Sunday, April 19, 2009

The Cake of Awkwardness

One of the reasons I haven't blogged in a while is because the posts weren't appearing. I wondered why, and figured out the verification email hadn't been sent back. My mom has my email account closed to everyone but approved guests, so I never got the email and thought it had something to do with the misfunction of my blog. If that is the case then I might start a new blog and direct you to it. I started a new account on a different system in case I ever have to, though I don't want to.
This week was short and sweet. Italy, as I said before, was great, except for the supreme letdown that the guys weren't that cute. Let me tell you, not having anyone to look at really forces you into a hole of despair (not really). Now I'm back to the world of gossip and drama (is that good or bad? It's entertaining, that's for sure). My creepy stalker is a stalker no more; he is now the boyfriend of darling Alexa in the 7th grade. Rose is single, and what happened to Rue is way too complicated to go into. The best news of all? Phil Bird likes me no longer (we hope)!! He likes Rose though. Ah the world of school politics...
We started outdoor education in PE, and guess who is in my class?
-my creepy stalker who isn't
- Jakob Au
- Linda Dusty
and the icing on top of the Cake of Awkwardnesss, Waterboy. I didn't even expect him to be there. He doesn't seem like the type to be in the class. So it was quite a shock. We did this "Flying Carpet" thing where six peoplr lift one person into the air and my creepy stalker dropped and shouted "Ooops Jakob, I dropped your girlfriend!" and I shouted, in reponse, just loud enough for everybody in the other group to hear "I'm not his girlfriend." You know, just in case Waterboy happened to be listening. Which he wasn't. He was too bust touching Clove. Not in a sexual way but holding onto her for dear life. Mamma mia! What am I going to do with that boy? As Clove and Rue would say, kick him in the butt!
Yesterday it was so nice, and today it's poopy. But I love spring though. Baby animals, rain, cute little chocolates. I'm pretty excited for tomorrow now. Outdoor Ed with the Cake of Awkwardness.

No comments:

Post a Comment