Monday, April 20, 2009

Miserable Maids and Men

The weather matches the mood of my grade: dark and forboding. The week has started out well enough; however, with almost everyone simply seeming miserable, it really puts a damper on my spirit.
Except after Creative Writing. I swear, I think I have ADD sometimes. I get all excited and jumpy after CW and won't stop talking. Connor the Brother and I got in an arguement about Team Gale vs. Team Peeta under the watchful eye of Alexa and-guess who?-Waterboy. He smiled as I came over and as I threatened Connor with death if he didn't switch to Team Peeta (I can be very persuasive) but later grew rather annoyed and got his friend to kick me out. Oh well. Nothing ventured, nothing gained.
Guess who is back? Linda Dusty. Mr. Squirrel obviously doesn't get my situation and sits Linda right next to Waterboy. During (Indoor) Ed she picked up his hand during out tie-yourselves-into-pretzels-and-untangle excercise. Oh my I thought I would kill him right there.

No comments:

Post a Comment