Thursday, April 2, 2009

Yellow Shirt Galore

Oh my goodness tomorrow I'll be on a plane to one of the most beautiful countries on the planet that has some of the most romantic cities in the world...needless to say I'm excited about my impending trip to Italia (and the Italian boys-I hope maybe they'll get me off of German boys, one in particular...) but it really is stressful. I am not even packed yet, and have been procrastinating writing this dumbbutt essay about how I impact the community. My mother knows I haven't done any service work in years! *slams head into wall*

So this will be my last post for perhaps two and a half weeks:(

Today we had the talent show. For a gifted school we have a lack of talent. Clove Pumpkin is an awesome dancer but I cannot help resent her for the attention she gets- who wouldn't get attention wearing a sparkly orange Arabian person outfit and shaking their hips? All the boys liked it. Even dumb old Waterboy, who I keep cooking up horrendous deaths for. Today during the history tests we kept bumping elbows and after a while just kept them there. Frankly, this makes me hate him more, for teasing me so, but there comes a point where you cannot stop.

I'm going to gain so much weight. Today I noticed how fat I was getting and was like "Oh my..."

Yellow shirts were worn by two people in my Awkward Triangle: Waterboy, Phil Bird, and my Creepy Stalker. CS only wears black so the other two were wearing them...needless to say, I was hyper. During SH I was jumping off the walls.

I wonder if he'll think about me..omg I'm so obsessed. My brother is to. Waterboy is like his idol, no joke. Which is ironic in a way, since he has no clue about my crush...boys are oblivious. And nonresponsive sometimes.

Miss you!!!! Rose, I'll find you a boy, don't fret:)

No comments:

Post a Comment