Sunday, March 29, 2009

10 Facts You Wouldn't Know By Looking At Me

Hello! Happy Sunday to you all! In a week exactly, I'll be in Venice! Right now, Rose is on a plane ride back from Florida. We will all be back at school tomorrow-ew, even though it is the last week before break. Mrs. Tentanza, our French teacher, is making us memorize this dumb fable. The fable isn't dumb, it has a moral, etc, but no one gets the point of memorization. That's the dumb part. Poor Mrs. Tentanza though. They are closing down the French program, and she's sacked. Even though she is a terrible morning person, I'll miss her smiling (not) face.

All day I've been doing homework. Well, sort of. Geometry took me all day, and I've spent hours trying to memorize the aforesaid poem. I was going to memorize the whole thing, but I've only done a fourth. Oops. I went out to lunch with my dad and to the library, which is the haven of havens for me.

For today, I will share ten facts you wouldn't know by just looking at me.

1. I like rap. I like all genres actually, but you wouldn't expect me to know any bad words. As Mrs. Confectioner says, "This innocent face isn't so innocent."

2. I'm actually quite a mean person. It isn't on purpose; it more comes out naturally. Like a volcano. I try to be less mean (though most of it is the truth; no one likes to hear the truth I've gathered). But if I was less mean, then I would be all fake, which is horrible in my opinion. No one likes the artificial tasting gum; they like the real deal, like Trident (or so I hope)

3. I was born in Texas. No, I do not speak in a Texan accent. I moved to Germany at three years old. I like to think that I was born in Germany and not in Texas. No offense to that state but I'd rather not be associated with steak and blonde hair. Love you though.

4. I'm very possessive. Especially of my friends. I hate sharing them with anyone else. I'm a big believer in kindred spirits, thanks to Anne of Green Gables, and so I believe that I have a couple of friends as soulmates, and therefore they must belong just to me. Which isn't really a bad thing. I'm very loyal and will protect you. Like a Spartawoman!

5. I'm very loud. Sometimes I think I have a mild form of ADD. I'm very hyper and jump all over the place, plus I won't shut up. But I do have good concentration, which doesn't put me in that category.

6. I think a lot about beating people up. Especially our friend Waterboy. I like to pretend I'm Katniss (in my brain of course) and always end up shooting him with an arrow and feeling really good about myself, of course until I realize he is dead. Then I start freaking out.

7. I used to be very chubby. In sixth grade I weighed too much and was too short. In seventh grade I had this period when I lost a ridiculous amount of weigh and was basically anorexic. Now I stay relatively skinny and eat a ton. I actually eat like a boy, but don't get their amount of exercise.

8. My favorite words are agape (Ancient Greek for the purest form of love), nonchalant, and aurora. I'm a verbal girl, and I know there are more fabulous words out there, but these are for sure my faves. Just sound them out! They are awesome.

9. I dream about my stories, and about Waterboy too *blushes*. It's quite horrible. I told Rose to slap me if I dream about him again, because I feel like such a loser to dream when he isn't dreaming about me. Creepy, I know. He should be a restraining order on me:P

10. I'm crazy about watching European soccer. I say it's because the sport is awesome, which it is, but even you know that I like to look at the guys. European, especially the German boys, are cuties.

Ready for school? I am! It's preppy week, to scare potential Goth lovers away! Yay!

Pink shoes, here I come!

No comments:

Post a Comment