Sunday, March 29, 2009

I'm In A Love Triangle...Sort Of

Hello my devoted fans, welcome to the Monday before Spring Break! *happy dance is being done but you probably don't want to see it because it is potentially scarring*

Today during advisory, in which we played a lame game of Family Feud, I found myself sitting in an awkward position. Literally. See, I was sitting right in front of Waterboy. Next to him sat Phil Bird, my wannabee lover, and next to me sat Jakob Au, who Abigail thinks is my love. This could've developed into a duel (ha! I wish). It got me thinking about love triangles, that staple of literature. In my "book", there is a major love triangle going on. They are a staple of modern-day life too. Just think about it. Probably many of us are in one, whether or not we know it. I am sorta in one. See, I have two boys: Phil Bird and Waterboy. Now, it is quite apparent to everyone that Phil Bird is lusting after me, so that is one angle of the triangle. However, we do not know if the Waterboy wants me either; the jury is still out. If he liked me back, then it would be a full-fledged love triangle. Oh, I wish *sigh inserted here*. I almost died several times today. Other times I want to hit him with a stick and yell "Wake up you dumbbutt I'm right here!!!!"

"Love triangles can either be relatively balanced, in which the two candidates each have a fair chance of ending up with the protagonist, or they can be lopsided, in which the hero or heroine has an obvious romantic interest in one of the candidates, and considers the other candidate as "just a friend," but withholds a confession to avoid hurting his or her feelings." (SOURCE: the almighty WIKIPEDIA)

In my case, it is lopsided. Well, it would be if Waterboy liked me, because, as I said before, Phil Bird doesn't hold a candle to him. Don't get me wrong, Phil is a nice enough guy but he is the always-hated "just a friend." I have given a confession though, and he still holds on. Why???? I'm not that great.

Well it's Waterboy's loss. Big-time, may I add. Go marry Linda Dusty and have punky babies. I'm sure you find her not-so-average features sooo attractive. According to the wise Mr. Envrok, average features are considered more attractive. That makes sense. I'm relatively average. My nose is cute. My lips are normal. Everything is normal. So I'm okay there. Maybe he doesn't like me because I'm evil and maniacal. Who wouldn't want a ruler of the universe for their girlfriend? He wouldn't obviously:P

I started off Prep Week with a bang of preppiness. But he still hangeth on!!!!

Love you! I'll try to write tomorrow...after I memorize that dumb FABLE!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment